Welcome to the Texas Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development
TexAMCD is a division of the Texas Counseling Association .
TexAMCD carries out its mission through achieving goals within the following purposes:
- To seek to develop programs specifically to improve ethnic and racial empathy and understanding.
- To advance and sustain personal growth.
- To improve educational opportunities for persons from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- To provide an alliance with other divisions of TCA to advance multicultural counseling.
- To defend human rights and civil rights as prescribed by law.
- To encourage changing attitudes and enhance understanding of cultural diversity
Calling all TexAMCD Graduate Students!
Now accepting proposals from graduate students to present at the Graduate Symposium. 250-word synopses are due by 5:00 pm May 5, 2023, to TexAMCDpresidentelect@gmail.com