Welcome to the Texas Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development
TexAMCD is a division of the Texas Counseling Association .
TexAMCD carries out its mission through achieving goals within the following purposes:
- To seek to develop programs specifically to improve ethnic and racial empathy and understanding.
- To advance and sustain personal growth.
- To improve educational opportunities for persons from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- To provide an alliance with other divisions of TCA to advance multicultural counseling.
- To defend human rights and civil rights as prescribed by law.
- To encourage changing attitudes and enhance understanding of cultural diversity
Calling all TexAMCD Graduate Students!
Now accepting proposals from graduate students to present at the Graduate Symposium during the 67th Annual Texas Counseling Association Professional Growth Conference. 250-word synopses are due by 5:00 pm October 15, 2023, to email@example.com.